Seresto® is a breakthrough in flea protection, providing up to 8 months of continuous protection from fleas for cats and kittens.
- Seresto® is safe for your pet, family and the environment
- Seresto® is the convenient way to ensure continuous protection
- Seresto® kills fleas without them having to bite, unlike some products
- Seresto® is also odourless
Directions for Use
- Remove collar from protective pouch immediately before use.
- Unroll collar and remove plastic connectors remaining on the inside edge of the collar.
- Tighten until two fingers fit between the collar and the cat’s neck.
Seresto® can be worn alongside normal collars, as they won't interfere with the efficacy of Seresto®.
Imidacloprid 100 mg/g
Flumethrin 45 mg/g
How Seresto® works
- Active ingredients (actives) are integrated into Seresto®’s innovative polymer matrix.
- Low doses of these actives are released from the matrix as needed over time and migrate into the lipid (fatty/oily) layer of your cat’s skin and hair.
- The actives in the skin and hair of your pet kill fleas on contact therefore not relying on them having to bite your cat.
- The hair and dead skin that your cat sheds naturally each day contain small amounts of actives, enough to kill flea larvae that may live in your cat’s surroundings.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION: The safety of Seresto® has not been established during pregnancy and lactation.
Application site reactions such as dermatitis, inflammation, eczema or lesions may occur and in these instances, a temporary collar removal may be recommended until the symptoms have disappeared. In the unlikely event of the animal eating the collar mild gastrointestinal symptoms (e.g. loose stools) may occur.
Seresto® is safe for your pet, family and the environment. A ratchet-release mechanism gives way to open the collar when a force is applied on the Seresto® collar.
Additionally, a predetermined breaking point gives way at a higher force thereby providing a second layer of protection*. In the unlikely event of a cat becoming trapped, the cat’s own strength is sufficient to widen or break the collar to allow for a quick release.
First Aid Directions
If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26
Additional User Safety
As with any veterinary medicinal products, do not allow small children to play with the collar, or put it into their mouth. People with known sensitivity to the ingredients of the collar should avoid contact with the collar.
Additional information can be located on the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
Dispose of used collars and packaging by wrapping in paper and placing in garbage.
Protect your cat or kitten with a new, innovative, gold-standard collar.
In cats, Seresto® works to treat and prevent flea infestations by killing adult fleas on your pet and flea larvae in their surroundings for up to 8 months.
Using Seresto® can also help protect your cat and family against more than just parasites…
In Australia, fleas can carry diseases that can be passed on to your cat, and sometimes your family. Unlike other products, because Seresto® works without fleas having to bite, it can also reduce the potential spread of these diseases to your cat.
What makes Seresto® different from other flea treatments?
Seresto® harnesses innovative technology, which allows for controlled-release of low doses of actives, maximising safety and long-term efficacy in cats. Seresto® has also overcome the challenges of conventional flea collars, to be odourless.
Is Seresto® safe for kittens?
Kittens may be treated with Seresto® from 10 weeks of age. If kittens younger than 10 weeks require flea control, they may be safely treated with Advantage® for kittens and small cats up to 4kg.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other valuePETS users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.